- Leak detection in pipelines
- Hydrostatic testing of boilers
- Hydrostatic testing of pressure vessels
- Oil or gas pipeline testing
- Hydrostatic testing of pumps, valves or fire mains
- Italian made Annovi Reverberi Diaphragm style pump
- Honda GX390
- 13HP Petrol Engine (Available in Electric or Pull Start)
- Heavy-duty galvanised frame
- Dual pressure gauges
- Adjustable pressure regulator
- Easy to use pressure adjustment interface
HONDA GX PETROL ENGINE.
Designed in Japan and manufactured in Thailand, Honda GX series commercial grade engines are legendary. For reliable, easy-starting, fuel efficient performance. Honda GX engines come with a manufacturer’s warranty of 3 years!
ITALIAN MADE PRESSURE CONTROL SYSTEM.
Utilising Italian engineering, all of our Hydrostatic Test Units come high quality, high-pressure rated regulator valves. This gives our units the ability to adjust the pressure to pinpoint accuracy. With Stainless Steel internals and High-Quality Brass, these valves have a long design life.
Using locally sourced steel and then hot dipped galvanised, our frames are designed and manufactured here in Australia. Designed for the harsh Australian environments these frames have a design life of 25 years.
ITALIAN MADE HIGH-PRESSURE PUMPS.
All of our Ag Sprayer units come standard with Italian-made Annovi Reverberi diaphragm pump. All of our High-Pressure pumps are made from high-quality materials such as Brass, Stainless Steel, and Bronze. Annovi Reverberi (AR for short) also comes with international accreditation such as ISO 9001:2015, ATEX, EAC, CB & GS Certification.